Selling A Home in Tulsa
Selling a Home in Tulsa
You want to sell your home but paying a 6 or 7% commission seems excessive. We believe that is too much of your equity.
The truth is, it’s the MLS exposure and not the listing agent that usually sells a house. Trinity Properties offers the affordable alternative to a full price listing that gets the same results but can save you thousands.
Most real estate sales transactions have 2 different Realtors involved, one as the listing Realtor and the other as the selling Realtor. They split the commission on the sale. We are simply eliminating most of the cost of the listing Realtor.
Trinity Properties offers a Flat Rate MLS Listing package and a Broker-Assist Flat Rate option. Please call to set up an appointment or you can go to our sister site to sign up and complete the process online. CLICK HERE
Basic MLS + Realtor.com Showcase Listing upgrade (Tulsa or OKC MLS)
- Listing on the Tulsa or OKC MLS. The same MLS system all Tulsa and OKC area Realtors use to sell their homes. (http://tulsarealtors.com / http://OKCRealtors.com)
- Maximum number of photos. Tulsa currently allows up to 25 photos and OKC allows 20 photos.
- Maximum allowable text description on MLS.
- Showcase listing on Realtor.com Your listing will show up first on search results
- 25 photos on Realtor.com
- 2,500 characters of text on Realtor.com
- Special Message Box on Realtor.com page: Use this feature to deliver your personalized message to people who view your listing.
- Video Tour with all your photos to be posted on Realtor.com and your MLS listing. We will also give you the link to post your virtual tour on other websites you are advertising.
- Seller sets the commission amount offered to the Realtor that brings the buyer. Commissions are negotiable but most of our sellers offer 3% but it is completely up to you.
- Cancel your MLS listing at any time without any fees or penalties.
- Licensed Oklahoma Real Estate Broker on call. If you have any questions just give your listing broker a call.
3 Different Payment Options:
$199 for 3-months Listing.
$289 for 6-months Listing
$349 for 12-months Listing
Broker Assisted MLS and Realtor.com Showcase
The Broker Assist Flat Rate MLS Listing: $499 flat rate fee, paid up-front, plus another 1/2% for homes sold over $200,000 or $1,000 for homes sold less than $200,00, due at closing.
This package is our premium upgraded option and is very similar to an ordinary full-service listing but at a discounted rate.
This includes the MLS listing with 25 pictures plus a Realtor.com Showcase listing, a professional yard sign with metal frame and directional signs, Supra Realtor keybox, HomesandLand.com listing and unlimited open house postings.
As an upgraded listing, your Realtor will oversee contract negotiations and assist in the closing. Your Realtor will receive, prepare and review contracts for the homeowner plus they will supervise everything through the closing and deal directly with the lenders, appraisers, inspections and Realtors.
All you have to do as the homeowner is manage the occasional home tours, any open houses you choose to host and general open the door needs. Trinity Properties will handle the rest.
An example of how a Flat Rate MLS listing can save you big bucks as compared to a standard full service listing would be:
Standard sale of a 6% full service listing on a $200,000 house= $12,000 commission due at closing.
Our Broker Assist MLS listing on the same house would save the homeowner $4,500. This breaks down to: $499 up-front fee + $1,000 to Trinity at closing, plus 3% ($6,000) to the selling Realtor = $7,500 total paid.
To effectively market your property on the Realtor-exclusive MLS system, an owner must offer compensation to other Realtors to get them to bring their clients to see a house. The compensation is up to you but a 3% selling Realtor commission is pretty standard and will make your listing competitive with all the others on the market. However, if you find the buyer yourself, you will not owe any selling Realtor commission.
We also recommend leasing a Supra Realtor keybox to make your home as easy to show as possible. We lease these for the basic Flat Rate packages for $65. The upgraded Broker Assist package includes this keybox for free.
Everything you need to sell your home just like the professionals is now available to homeowners like yourself for a fraction of the cost normally paid to a full service broker.
You can also sign up for our Flat rate MLS packages through our sister site at: http://OKByOwner.com
What other products and services do you offer to help me sell my property?
- Lease Supra Key Lockbox ($65)
- Upgrade to a full-service listing.*
* Includes: Broker Consultation, Contract Receipt & Delivery, Contract Review, Contract Negotiation, Contract Preparation, and Comparative Market Analysis. Follow contract all the way through title and closing. Excludes: Open Houses and attendance at your closing.
Call Carri Ray for more information or to sign up.